Monday, December 7, 2009

Turbulent Tuesday

Ok, so after the Monday from hell, I find myself in Tuesday!  Last night the domestic worker from the shop, who lives at my place during the week, claims she was hit by a Tsotsi.  I think it may have been the boyfriend, but anyway, she told the nanny this morning that she has had a heart attack! Last night I took her to the hospital to get checked out, they gave her pain killers and today she is taking the report back to the police station.  All it says is the patient was assaulted.  The shop seems to have made it through the day without it's "manager"  and the "owner" managed to do something about the cash-up, although it was out by R150!  The people in the shop have got that , "no problem, we will muck in and sort everything out"  which is great but there are some who clearly think they should just take over and lead the rest.  I think I am still going to have a lot of work on my hands fighting fires when they all realise what is going to happen and who is really going to be in charge.  Watch this space!  I can't wait to see what today throws at me from that direction.
On the work front, I finally got my customer allocation, not perfect but I am not too unhappy.  Quite looking forward to it actually.  I am sure I will get over that in a few minutes.  Still got some far customers such as Zeerust, Brits and Bloemfontein.  Madness really, I understand why we allocate customers by industry but does it make sense to go all the way to Bloem, to see one B or C class customer????  Especially when we have other customers in that area.  Who am I to question the decisions of the higher powers????
Kids are OK, Abbey is having more regular croup attacks and Gabriella's arching seemed a little better last night.  Can't help thinking that she is at the age where they start arching anyway and that may have something to do with it.  One day at a time with that one.
For the rest, i am changing my tactic from one day at a time, to one hour at a time, lets hope it doesn't move to minutes or seconds.
Funny how writing all this stuff down makes you feel a little relieved.  Until tomorrow, or an hours time.............



No comments:

Post a Comment