Thursday, December 10, 2009

So we skipped Wednesday, lets go straight to depressive donerdag

I'm feeling down today, got my tax refund, paid some arrear accounts and now it's all gone.  Just realised it is 15 days to Christmas!  Got no christmas presents and don't know where to start with that one.  Actually it is just too difficult just to get my head around the whole idea of it.  I will look at waiting until the 18th when Decembers pay comes in.
What about the UIF for maternity leave, another problem!  Got 6 months to submit your claim, that is 8 days from now!  It is just such a stupid process and they are just so annoying!  Anyway, I will do my best to get it together!  Just spent 20 minutes looking for the womans detail that does it all for you but can't find it, first excuse!  The pain is that we all know they are not going to pay me even 40% of my salary but my work deducts 45% and then when I show what the UIF pays me then I can claim the remainder up to 45% back from the company.  So I have to do it!
I still hate working in this place and I am just plain fed-up today.
Maybe feel better tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment