Monday, December 7, 2009

Blue Monday

What a great Monday it is!

Abbey refused to get dressed, even after saying good morning to the "bamboo" spoon, (not as hard as the wooden spoon) and a wrestling match with two grown ups.  Anyway we eventually got it together and all was well.  Traffic wasn't so bad, but got to the office with a friendly call from the shop telling me the manager decided to have a nervous breakdown yesterday.  That must be something to do with me being a terrible boss.  I am sure that must be the problem.  Or is it something else, I wonder.  I suppose the rest of her notice period will be sick leave then.

Anyway, my friend seems to be coping so far with managing the shop and i am just at the end of the phone.  Mum has got to the physio safely with the precious package and they have told me that the excessive back arching and extending that Gabby did over the weekend could be due to feeling ill or getting those dreaded teeth.  Hope it's teeth and not coming down with something. 

So this is what it will be like having a full time job, a business and two small children.  Looking good, but I think I need a bit more rescue remedy and some Cal C Vita.  I am waiting patiently for my list of customers that I must service going forward.  Getting a new list since I have been on Maternity leave for 6 months and my A and A+ customers have been serviced by my collegues.  I am supposed to be upset about this but for some reason I like the idea of the B and C clients.  Not quite sure why.  Anyway been waiting for the list since Thursday and I can't work until I get it.  That means I am stuck in this office until she gives it to me.  I have asked twice and e-mailed, do you think I will ever get it?  Or am I destined to stay in this office, playing on the internet forever. 

It seems this day is getting bluer by the minute,  Here's to tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment