Sunday, December 13, 2009

First short week

Hey, hey this weeks got two Mondays, but the best is it has two Fridays as well!  How thrilling can that be.  Plus I have a christmas dinner tomorrow and a christmas lunch on the real Friday.
Feeling much better this week.  I've been back at work for two weeks now!  And the best news of all is that I managed to get the UIF stuff in order, send and delivered to the fantastic lady who handles everything for you.  The funny side of the story is that I just couldn't work it all out in my usual confused way of organising so eventually I just got really organised, each form was marked with coloured post its and in order of who must sign what.  The woman in the bank commented on how cool it was for someone to arrive with such organised forms and not have to look for anything.  I just smiled, this was a first for me too, ha, ha.  But it did feel good for once.  I will try to remember that experience everytime I am too lazy to get organised.

No comments:

Post a Comment